Committee of the Whole to Discuss OCP Bylaw on March 7, 2022
DIALOG, the District's consultants assisting with the review of the Official Community Plan and staff will present the Official Community Plan Bylaw for discussion at the Committee of the Whole on Monday, March 7th, 2022.
Staff are seeking consideration THAT COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE RECOMMEND COUNCIL:
- Introduce and give first reading to the District of Sooke Official Community Plan, Bylaw No. 800, 2022;
- Consider the District of Sooke Official Community Plan, Bylaw No. 800, 2022 in conjunction with the Budget and Five-Year Financial Plan;
- Consider the District of Sooke Official Community Plan, Bylaw No. 800, 2022 in conjunction with the Waste Management Plans;
- Refer the bylaw to all external agencies and partners for comment;
- Direct staff to report back at a future council meeting(s) on the input and recommend any adjustments to the draft prior to council considering second reading of Bylaw No. 800.
A special Council meeting will follow the Committee of the Whole, on the same evening, to consider the committee recommendations.